. Please read through these sections before using our site, and contact us
if you have any questions.
1. You may only have one account on this forum. No exceptions. If you have issues with your account or need help changing your username, password, email, etc., you can post for assistance
or contact us
. Members can also find help in the Frequently Asked Questions
2. We expect our members to treat each other respectfully. Although ideas and opinions may be challenged, name-calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Harassment is not tolerated in this community.
- 2a. Community members may not question or debate moderators' decisions on the forum. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decisions or actions, users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via private conversation (message).
- 2b. Trolling behavior is not allowed. This includes deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or highly offensive comments to disrupt the community or harass another member.
- 2c. Do not disclose private information about members without their consent. (e.g., names, contact details, pictures, personal life, etc., including private messages, Facebook, email, and social media.)
3. Discriminatory remarks of any sort will not be tolerated. This includes degrading or offensive comments about an individual or group based on race, color, ethnicity, sex, sexuality, age, nationality, religious affiliation, or any other basis.
4. Please do not post messages or contact the moderation team on behalf of banned members. They are banned for a reason, which is not open for general discussion. However, banned users may contact the staff using Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
5. Member signatures and avatars should be appropriate. No excessively obscene or rude language/content is allowed. Your signature and avatar may not be used to harm, harass or insult fellow members or spread messages that are generally forbidden. We reserve the right to delete or edit members' signatures and avatars.
6. Advertising is only allowed under specific conditions.
- 6a. You are selling your personal property and posting in the community's Marketplace Classifieds (for sale) section.
- 6b. You are an approved vendor posting in the appropriate Vendor section of the community. Additionally, vendors are allowed limited posting within the Marketplace (classifieds) as per the vendor rules.
7. No adult-rated material, links to adult-rated material, nor any form of nudity may be posted. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc.) are prohibited from being posted on the site. This includes images of scantily clad men or women. Please help us keep this site family-friendly.
8. Profanity should be kept to a minimum in this community.
9. You may only post your own material and content. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited.
Any violation of these rules may result in a private warning, formal warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban.
Our goal is to help with the site's continuing growth while maintaining a family-friendly environment. Your assistance in achieving this goal is welcome and very appreciated.
- Community Management Team